Certified in Planning and Inventory Management
APICS CPIM certification will help you develop the competencies needed to successfully work across all functions of the supply chain. When it comes to supply chain certifications, APICS is the gold standard. As an APICS CPIM designee, you will have the skills and knowledge it takes to get noticed by employers and stand out from your peers.
Earning your CPIM certification shows employers that you know how to effectively manage risks and disruptions as well as leverage technology that uses data and streamlines processes.
Why APICS CPIM is critical to Supply Chain Success?
- The supply chain is all about cooperation and collaboration.
- Supply Chain Management professionals need to understand the interactions and inter-dependencies across the functions, and the often-conflicting pressures and imperatives of the various participants.
- CPIM provides tools to help you improve operations, increase customer satisfaction and company profit.
- CPIM provides insights into how the various pieces work together and what tools, approaches, technologies and measurements support and encourage achievement of supply chain objectives.
- A CPIM designation demonstrates a grasp of that knowledge and documents the individual’s competence for the benefit of both the individual and the organization.
PROFESSIONAL GROWTH BEGINS HERE
Designees on average earn 21% more than their counterparts without an APICS certification.
CPIM increases your knowledge and skills, helping you to stand out from your peers.
Benefit from becoming recognized as a planning and inventory expert.
The APICS CPIM consists of 14 modules split into two parts:
CPIM Part 1
- Module 1: Supply Chain Overview
- Module 2: Fundamentals of Demand Management
- Module 3: Plan Supply
- Module 4: Execute Supply Plan
- Module 5: Inventory Management
- Module 6: Continuous Improvement/Quality Management and Technologies
CPIM Part 2
- Module 1: Strategy
- Module 2: Sales and Operations Planning
- Module 3: Demand
- Module 4: Supply
- Module 5: Inventory
- Module 6: Detailed Schedules
- Module 7: Distribution
- Module 8: Quality, Continuous Improvement and Technology
APICS CSCP Certification is designed with you in mind
Professionals across all industries benefit from earning the CSCP Certification especially:
- Supply Chain Manager
- Supply Chain Consultant
- Project Manager
- Materials Manager
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Logistics Manager
- Operations Manager
- Master planners and schedulers
- Demand managers
- Procurement managers
Professional growth begins with APICS CSCP certification
Designees on average earn 27% more than their counterparts without an APICS certification.
CSCP increases your knowledge and skills helping you to stand out from your peers.
Boost your confidence
and become recognized as a logistics expert.
After earning your APICS CSCP Certification you will be able to:
- Help your company reach its ideal supply chain state
- Use data to link production, distribution, purchasing and service
- Reduce waste in supply chains
- Identify and classify supply chain risk and develop risk response plans
- Improve communications throughout the supply chain
Dr. Sathya Menon is a trailblazer in logistics and supply chain education in the Middle East. He has 25 years of experience (including consulting and training) in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing. He has worked with various MNCs like Ericsson, Compaq and large conglomerates like Samtel, Al Futtaim helping them to expand their Supply Chain operations. He have trained more than 25,000 professionals in the field of Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain.
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- FCIPS – Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS – UK)
- FCILT– Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- Executive Program in Artificial Intelligence – Future and Impact on Business Strategy – From MIT Sloan School of Management
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) , USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society