The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is a trade association of the world’s airlines. Consisting of 290 airlines, primarily major carriers, representing 117 countries, the IATA’s member airlines account for carrying approximately 82% of total Available Seat Miles air traffic.
Blue Ocean Academy has partnered with IATA to deliver IATA Training Courses in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain.
Our IATA Aviation Training Courses Includes:
- IATA Airline Cabin Crew Training
- Airline Revenue Management Training
- Passenger Ground Services Training
- Airport Ramp Services Training
- Airport Operations Training
- Ground Operation Management Training
- Basic Air Side Safety Training
- Aviation Security Awareness Training
- Dangerous Goods Regulation (DGR) Courses
IATA is Leading the Airline Industry
For over 70 years, IATA have developed global commercial standards upon which the air transport industry is built. IATA courses aims to assist airlines by training professionals for simplifying processes and increasing passenger convenience while reducing costs and improving efficiency.