Elements of Great Presentation.
Developing great CONTENT
- Analyzing your audience
- Gathering relevant data & information
- Converting information into an outline
Preparing great DESIGN
Conducting great DELIVERY
- Language usage
- Body language
How to handle tough situations Dealing with disasters Planning for the questions There will be video recording on the first day with the presentations (Pre-work). Then the participants will come back with the same topic but with all the learning’s incorporated. Copies of the videos (before & after) will be given to the participants.
- Present information, thoughts & ideas confidently and persuasively to an individual or to a group of listeners.
- A realistic approach to business communication and presentations which enhances the participants’ control of the situation.
- This ensures that meeting and presentation objectives are clear and consistently met.
- Greater flexibility to adapt to a broad range of roles, objectives and audience ensuring delivery of only relevant information that will achieve desired business objectives.
- A well-structured, timesaving and confident approach to planning, organizing and delivering presentations.
- This is an open program for all