23 – 25 Sep 2014
To help the project manager succeed in achieving their objectives, it is essential that all members of his/her team become aware of and use sound project management practices. This course is designed to provide participants with the rudimentary knowledge and skills that will enable them to support the planning, implementation, and monitoring requirements of their projects. It is intended to give participants an appreciation of the types and quantity of data that project managers require in order to keep a project within the confines of the triple constraints.
The objective of this program will be to help participants to:
- This course provides practical skills, concepts, and principles you can take back to the job, along with insights you’ll need in order to adapt them to specific project environments.
Benefits of the program for the organization:
Manpower is equipped with new skills and knowledge to deliver desired output, helping the organization to achieve its goals and objectives efficiently and effectively through optimum utilization of resources in a much organized way.
- Project Managers / Team Members.
- Project, design, and industrial engineers.
- Program, operations, and functional managers.
- Anyone involved directly or indirectly with projects in virtually every industry.