Are you aware of the key challenges that are to be addressed by organizations to navigate the procurement and supply chain processes successfully? These challenges include supply chain disruptions, lack of talented teams, poor supplier relationship management, etc. Addressing these issues and complementing them with proper solutions is the key element that determines the success of the entire process.
Lack of strategic supplier collaboration is one of the major factors that adversely affects an organization’s smooth workflow. Suppliers are an integral part of the supply chain network in any business. Regardless of the industry or the type of product being manufactured, suppliers play an essential role in the success or failure of a company. With this kept in mind, every professional must realize the importance of effective strategic supplier collaboration and it is highly recommended to take the initiative to equip yourself with techniques and ways that will help you maintain effective supplier relations.
The Seminar on Strategic Supplier Collaboration in Procurement Projects will walk you through the importance of supplier collaboration and its impact on organizational performance. Join us for the session that will discuss in detail the key steps in building an effective supplier collaboration.
- Role of Suppliers in Making Integrated Supply Chains
- Steps to Effective Supplier Collaboration
- Supplier Collaboration with a Valued Driver
- Understand the Types of Collaborations
- Introduction to Supplier Management
- The Roadmap to Unlocking Procurement Synergies
Who Should Attend?:
Supply Chain and procurement professionals across various industries including administration, coordination, project management, etc.
- Forum :SCM Forum
- Webinar :Procurement & Supply Chain Seminar
- Topic :Strategic Supplier Collaboration in Procurement Projects
- Date :09th December 2023
- Time :6.00 PM – 9.00 PM (Qatar Time)
- Location :Embassy Suites by Hilton, Doha
- Phone :+971 5458 156 04