COVID-19, spending, shipping backlogs and labor shortages have turned global supply chains on their head in recent
years. It’s reasonable to expect continued issues and delays in the coming months, but by identifying key trends
and solutions now, organizations will be well-equipped to improve processes and execution to shape more resilient
and advanced supply chains. Industries of all types and sizes are eager to do what they can to meet customer
demands, diminish further risk and overcome the “Great Supply Chain Disruption.”
- The Great Supply Chain Disruption
- Understanding risk management in the supply chain
- Steps to proactively manage supply chain risk
- Meet customer demand with a committed approach to talent development
- Aligning supply chains with customer needs through focus on customer-centricity
- Ensuring and providing end-to-end visibility into business processes
- Appreciating and recognizing customer needs for ethics and sustainability
- Deploying technologies like IoT, AI, Blockchains, RPA etc.
Dr Hassan Gardezi
FCIHT, FInstTA, FICFM, FIIRSM, FICRS, FIIDM, FIoEE, FCMI, FSCM, FIC, FInstLM, FInstAM, FMSI, CMILT, MIex, MIoD, MISBE, MSCAP, MPICG, MGCCBDI, CExSCM, CISCC, CPPC.
Post Graduate in Analytical Chemistry and Business Administration, worked with leading companies in India like Bharat Petroleum, CIPLA Pharmaceuticals, BPL in management positions. Left corporate life to start entrepreneurial journey. Created successful ventures in Direct Selling, Wellness, Hospitality, IT, Consumer Genomics and Block chain.
Dr Hassan Gardezi is a well-experienced professional and leadership coach who specializes in Supply Chain Management, Transportation & Logistics, Strategic Procurement and Corporate Restructuring. He brings with him over 15 years of diverse professional experience from across Industries . He has worked in varied industries like government, infrastructure, defense, security and oil & gas and helped several organizations to develop efficient business development strategies to achieve their long-term goals.